“The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure.” – Joseph Campbell.
The thing I like about blogging is the travel experiences and pictures that the fellow bloggers share. There is always someone who has just been to some place you always wanted to go or somewhere you’d been yourself…memories rush in or an already overloaded bucket list gets an add-on.. and you’re reminded how big this world is and yet it’s a small one🙂
The Retiring Sort has nominated me for The Adventurous Blogger Award. I feel honored because I absolutely admire her insightful writings and very interesting posts. Please check out her blog (http://theretiringsort.com/) to see what I mean.
Here are the Adventurous Blogger Award rules:
The nominated blogger should refer back to the blogger who nominated them, then answer the 7 questions below about their adventurous soul. The nominee should then nominate 12 bloggers for the Adventurous Blogger Award, and let them know of the nomination. The green Adventurous Blogger Award ‘patch’, when copy/pasted onto winning blogs, can be linked back to the awarding blogger if desired.
1. In which country or region would you like your next adventure to be? South America
2. Where would you recommend for an adventurous time? Central Asia
3. Most interesting culture? Many, tough to pick one..culture resides in the hearts and soul of the people and you’ve to really know them to understand it. There are several i am a total fan of……
4. Favourite activity? Aimless wandering
5. Most dangerous risk taken? Hmm..can’t talk about the inappropriate ones😉 but i think the worse decision was to travel at a whim without proper planning; end up forexless and homeless in a foreign country and then make frantic calls home.. nah! you don’t want to do that🙂
6. Favourite quotation? I have not been everywhere, but it is on my list!
7. Happiness is… “health and a short memory!”😉
- My Everyday Photos
- Wandering through Time and Place
- Travels and Trifles
- The Northern Narratives
- A Happy and Beautiful World
- The Little Backpacker
- Sébastien Ouvry Photographies